Our CG-700 is made of cement, special additives, and aggregates. It is a special type of cementitious material used in various construction applications. It can resist impact, vibration, oil, and fire. It offers several benefits and is commonly used for the following purposes:
- Precision machinery installation ensuring proper alignment, reducing vibrations, and minimizing the risk of shifting or movement during operations.
- Repair and rehabilitation of cracks, voids, and other defects in concrete structures.
- Grouted reinforcements to fill the voids between rebar and the surrounding concrete giving it a tighter bond.
- Anchoring bolts, dowels, and other embedded elements in concrete which prevents loosening due to dynamic loads or environmental factors.
Overall, our CG-700 is valued for its high strength, minimal shrinkage, and excellent load-bearing properties, making it suitable for a wide range of applications in construction, repair, and infrastructure projects.
- Free Flowing
- Earl High Strength
- Suitable Even in Hot Atmosphere
- Spreads Uniformly in All Direction Without Segregation
General Instructions for Installation:
- Add 13-15% water as prescribed. Mix four to five minutes.
- Hand mixing or concrete mixing both would do for this grout.
- Mix till you find bubbles in grout.
- The grout is ready for placement. It would flow freely in all direction.
- Using of vibrator and rodding would boost flow of grout.
- Allow grouted area to be cured for 72 hours.
HAZIRA REFRACTORY WORKS PVT LTD
HR CG 700
|Brand Name: –||HR CG 700|
|Type||Non Shrink Free Flow High Strength Cement Grout|
|Max Grain Size||0-3 mm|
|% for Consistency ( Pan Mixer)||12-14|
|% for Consistency ( Hand Mix)||13-15|
|Setting Time minutes|
|Flow % as per ASTM C 1446-99|
|After 1 Minute||200 Min|
|After 10 Minute||195 Min|
|After 20 Minute||190 Min|
|After 30Minute||190 Min|
|Physical Properties: –|
|Bulk Density After 1 Day Curing gm/cc||2.20 Min|
|Cold Crushing Strength (Kg/cm2):|
|After 1 Day||350 Min|
|After 10 Day||550 Min|
|After 20 Day||650 Min|
|After 30 Day||750 Min|
Packing: 25 Kg Bags Storage Life: 3 Months Delivery State: Dry
Water requirements indicated are based on laboratory test conditions. Actual water requirement may vary subject to site condition i.e. Working Temperature, Water quality & temperature. The properties shown are for vibratory cast material only unless specified otherwise.