Our CG-700 is made of cement, special additives, and aggregates. It is a special type of cementitious material used in various construction applications. It can resist impact, vibration, oil, and fire. It offers several benefits and is commonly used for the following purposes:
- Precision machinery installation ensuring proper alignment, reducing vibrations, and minimizing the risk of shifting or movement during operations.
- Repair and rehabilitation of cracks, voids, and other defects in concrete structures.
- Grouted reinforcements to fill the voids between rebar and the surrounding concrete giving it a tighter bond.
- Anchoring bolts, dowels, and other embedded elements in concrete which prevents loosening due to dynamic loads or environmental factors.
Overall, our CG-700 is valued for its high strength, minimal shrinkage, and excellent load-bearing properties, making it suitable for a wide range of applications in construction, repair, and infrastructure projects.
- Free Flowing
- Earl High Strength
- Suitable Even in Hot Atmosphere
- Spreads Uniformly in All Direction Without Segregation
General Instructions for Installation:
- Add 13-15% water as prescribed. Mix four to five minutes.
- Hand mixing or concrete mixing both would do for this grout.
- Mix till you find bubbles in grout.
- The grout is ready for placement. It would flow freely in all direction.
- Using of vibrator and rodding would boost flow of grout.
- Allow grouted area to be cured for 72 hours.
HAZIRA REFRACTORY WORKS PVT LTD
HR CG 700
Brand Name: – HR CG 700 Type Non Shrink Free Flow High Strength Cement Grout Max Grain Size 0-3 mm Water Required % for Consistency ( Pan Mixer) 12-14 % for Consistency ( Hand Mix) 13-15 Setting Time minutes Initial 30 Min. Final 500 Max. Flow % as per ASTM C 1446-99 After 1 Minute 200 Min After 10 Minute 195 Min After 20 Minute 190 Min After 30Minute 190 Min Physical Properties: – Bulk Density After 1 Day Curing gm/cc 2.20 Min Cold Crushing Strength (Kg/cm2): After 1 Day 350 Min After 10 Day 550 Min After 20 Day 650 Min After 30 Day 750 Min Packing: 25 Kg Bags Storage Life: 3 Months Delivery State: Dry
Water requirements indicated are based on laboratory test conditions. Actual water requirement may vary subject to site condition i.e. Working Temperature, Water quality & temperature. The properties shown are for vibratory cast material only unless specified otherwise.